Domestic Flights Resume In Nigeria
Nigeria resumed domestic flights on wednesday, july 8, after a hiatus of three months due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Domestic flights resume in nigeria. Nigeria suspended all air travel on march 23 to comply with. Air peace to begin flights to johannesburg; Nigeria, on monday, announced that domestic flights would resume at all airports by sunday, june 21.
Domestic flights resume in nigeria after 14 weeks of closure. Chinelo obogo domestic flight would resume on june 8, minister of aviation, hadi sirika, announced yesterday. The nigerian government reopened its two main gateways, abuja and lagos, on july 8, with more airports due to reopen in stages on july 11 and july 15, 2020.
As domestic flights resume in nigeria today, a low turnout of passengers has been witnessed at the murtala mohammed international airport lagos and the nnamdi azikiwe international airport abuja. Photos shared online showed scanty departure halls with a low number of passengers coming in for security and health checks. The federal government has announced that the june 21 resumption of domestic flights in nigeria is not feasible.
Following the announcement, arik air (w3, lagos) said via its facebook that it would restart flights between abuja and lagos on july 8, initially operating them 3x daily. Minister of aviation hadi sirika monday said the resumption of domestic flight on june 21 will be premised on the implementation of the approved protocols for safe operations of the airlines. Domestic flights to resume july 8 operations would resume at the murtala mohammed airport in lagos and nnamdi azikwe airport in abuja on july 8 with other airports to follow subsequently.
He explained that the date is not a feasible date to resume domestic air operations in nigeria. Nigerian domestic flights resume amid pandemic. This was disclosed by special assistant to president muhammadu buhari on digital/new media, tolu ogunlesi via his twitter handle on thursday.
As domestic flights resume in nigeria today, a low turnout of passengers has been witnessed at the murtala mohammed international airport lagos and the nnamdi azikiwe international airport abuja. On july 9, 2020 1:19 am in editorial by emmanuel okogba. Nigeria says it will resume international flights into and out of the country on saturday for the first time in five months.
- Resume Skills Section Example Customer Service
- Resume Samples For Freshers Cse Engineers
- Resume Template Docx Reddit
- Resume Template For Job Application
- Resume Summary Examples For Students With No Work Experience
- Resume Sample Format Word
- Resume Summary Examples For Students With Work Experience
- Resume Sample For Job Philippines
- Resume Sample Pdf For Freshers
- Resume Template Free Download 2020
- Resume Samples For Freshers Bcom
- Resume Sample Fresh Graduate Engineer
- Resume Sample For Job Application Pdf Download
- Resume Skills Section For Teachers
- Resume Template Docx Free
- Resume Sample For Freshers
- Resume Summary For Engineering Students
- Resume Skills For Service Crew
- Resume Sample Pdf India
- Resume Sample For Job Application In Word Format